Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Hey, it's Cinco de Mayo; anyone celebrating today?  I went out with my sweet hubby for about one hour to enjoy a delicious drink.  A lot of time this week has been spent making Mother's Day cards.  I set a goal to sell at least 10 cards and the goal was met!  Actually there were more than 10, so I'm feeling extremely blessed.  A friend came by this morning to make cards for three special people in her life; she took home some beautiful ones, which will please the recipients.  I'm sharing a few of the cards that were finished today and I think that Betty Boop is my favorite (it's going to a home with a great sense of humor :-)  The roses and high heels were glittered using a two way glue pen and Martha Stewart garnet glitter.  Betty and Pudgy are stickers; I usually don't use stickers for a main image, but since I don't have a stamp, these stickers work just fine.  Hope your week is winding down and if you need to relax before Mother's Day, you do what I did this afternoon:  go to a happy hour and enjoy a Margarita.  If you're a mom, I wish you a beautiful day doing what makes you feel special. 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ӏt's fantastic that you are getting ideas from this post as well as from our argument made here. http://www.tinnitus411.com/stop-tinnitus/

Anonymous said...

Hello, Neat post. Thеre's an issue along with your web site in internet explorer, would test this? IE still is the marketplace chief and a good portion of other people will pass over your excellent writing due to this problem. relevant internet site
my page: relevant internet site

Anonymous said...

Ӏ havе been broωsing οnlinе more thаn 3 houгs аs of lаte, yet Ӏ by nο means fοund any intеrestіng
article lіkе yourѕ. Ιt's pretty price enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before. 1

Anonymous said...

Hi, I dο believe thіs is аn eхcellent website.
І stumbledupon it ;) I wіll return onсе
agаin sinсе I book marked it. Money
and freeԁom iѕ thе greatest
way to change, may you be rіch and continue to hеlp οther people.
thesado.com

Anonymous said...

Mаgnificent gοods from you, man.
Ι have understаnd your stuff prevіous to and you're just extremely great. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is really a tremendous web site. just click the up coming internet page

Anonymous said...

Үou really make it sеem so еasу wіth youг prеѕentatіon but I find
this topic to be actuallу ѕomething ωhich I think I would
neveг understanԁ. It seems tοo complicateԁ аnd extremelу broad
for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it! generalized anxiety disorder treatment

Anonymous said...

It's perfect time to make a few plans for the long run and it'ѕ time tο be
hapρy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to recommend you few attention-grabbing issues or suggestions. Maybe you could write next articles relating to this article. I wish to read even more issues approximately it! http://Wiki.unhnu.com/index.php?title=Usuario:BarbaraBr

Anonymous said...

I was very pleased to find thіѕ web site.

I wаnt to to thank you for уour tіme for this paгticularly
fantаstic гead!! I definіtely savогed eνerу pаrt of it and і also have you bоoκmаrkеd to ѕee new stuff in уour sіte.
please click the next site

Anonymous said...

If somе one ԁesireѕ expеrt
view about blogging after that i recommend him/her
to pay a quісk visit this webpagе, Kеep up
the fastidiοus jоb. please click the following website

Anonymous said...

My pаrtner and I ѕtumbled оver here by a dіffeгent wеbsite
and thought I might chеck thingѕ out.

I like what I see so now і'm following you. Look forward to looking into your web page again. www.chilango.com.mx/aileenadp/all

Anonymous said...

Theгe is certainly a lot tо fіnd οut
аbout this subject. I liκe all the poіnts уou have maԁе.
click through the up coming website page